The Women’s Ministry at Covenant exists to unite women in service to Christ, the church and each other. We are blessed with so many opportunities to grow, serve, and fellowship. Here are some of the ways this ministry endeavors to encourage and serve:
- Bible Studies
- Titus 2 Ministries
- Hospital/Shut-In Visitation
- Special Events
We invite and encourage all our women to be active participants in our Women’s Ministry. We each have different areas of interest – pick what you like and join in. We would love for you to be involved.
Below is the current list of board members who, under the oversight of session, coordinate the women’s ministry at Covenant.
- President: Amanda Streets
- Vice-President: Michelle Hannah
- Christian Concerns Coordinator: Susan Hughes
- Recording and Public Secretary: Jennifer Vasquez
- Shower Coordinator: Trisha Koretchko
- Spiritual Formation Coordinator: CB Campano
- Treasurer: Sarah Blizzard
We are so thankful for the privilege of serving you. Please do not hesitate to contact us!